Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Working from home

Sometimes I get real antsy when I've been in the house all day. There are some days - usually Mondays and Wednesdays but occasionally Fridays too - when I'm inside my apartment working on either school or ministry stuff for 5 hours or more at a time without going outside. I've realized several times that this may be something God is preparing me for a great deal more of in my future. What I mean is that perhaps I will be working from a home office as a church planter some day, or perhaps if I ever get to write a book I'll be couped up doing that in a home office for long periods of time, or perhaps it will be in the next several months as I start going to school full time and spending even more time writing and reading. We'll see.

Today was one of those days when it was tough to be inside and I got antsy. So I created a couple of things I "needed" to get done outside the house and left. It didn't do me any good - now I'm antsy again! I just ordered a pizza for Noelle and I from Cool River and now am excited to go pick it up in a few minutes... this is a very random post but it is my thoughts and the good news is that I'm being consistent in writing and it's becoming more normal to write something than it is to not write anything at all. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Get a discussion started here: