Friday, March 19, 2010

I lost

Ok, so I lost my little challenge to myself - I failed to blog last night. But here's why: I was in an amazing conversation with someone about Jesus. No, really! We talked for over an hour - he's a smart guy, a self-proclaimed atheist (for now), and we had a great discussion. He asked really good questions and I felt that I was much better than I expected in giving a reasoned answer for the faith - something I would say God himself did through me, actually.

But, this is just a prelude to that conversation because i'm exhausted (I went snowboarding today, and no I'm not complaining) and need some sleep. Actually, alot of sleep - hopefully 9 or so hours worth of sleep. But I plan to recap the conversation from Thursday night sometime tomorrow. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Get a discussion started here: